Axialis IconWorkshop 6.52
With IconWorkshop make your own icons for Windows, Macintosh and Unix. It creates Windows icons up to 256x256 for Windows Vista and Macintosh icons up to 512x512 for Leopard (Mac OS 10.5). Unix uses PNG icons. IconWorkshop creates PNG images with alpha channel in a few clicks including from existing Windows and Mac OS icons.
The new generation of icons uses variable transparency (alpha channel). This feature permits creating beautiful icons with smooth borders and shadows. You need a professional tool to create such icons. Axialis IconWorkshop has been designed with one goal in mind: "Icon Quality".
Enjoy the powerful editor which permits creating the various image formats of an icon from an original drawing without quality loss.
Five reasons to try IconWorkshop:
- One professional tool for all your needs
- Create icons for both Windows and Macintosh OS
- Be productive instantly - No complicated settings
- Access to private images objects
- Compatible with graphic industry standards
# New features:
* Compatible with Visual Studio 2010
- The installer detects and add the IconWorkshop add-in in Visual Studio 2010 (the full installer must be executed, the update does not install the VS2010 add-in - full installer available for download in your customer account).
* Ability to create icons for iPhone and Android
- The iPhone and Android operating systems use 72-PPI RGB/A PNG images as icons. This new version includes new image presets to create those icons.
* New image PPI compatible with WPF
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) requires 96 PPI images or use in forms. IconWorkshop now creates BMP and PNG files at 96 PPI.
* New Installer
- A new application installer has been implemented.
* Other enhancements and bug fixes.