AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 64 9.10 XP 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Windows XP
* GPU acceleration for the Windows 7 Drag and Drop video converting application
This release of ATI Catalystâ„¢ provides GPU support for the Windows 7 Drag and Drop video converter application found in the Windows 7 Operating System. This feature is supported on the ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5800, ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5700 and ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 4000 Series of products.
* Super Sample Anti-Aliasing for the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
This release of ATI Catalystâ„¢ provides support for a new Anti-Aliasing method on the ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5800 Series. Users can now experience the high level of anti-aliasing image quality using Super Sampling anti-aliasing while maintaining good performance levels.
Resolved Issues for All Windows Operating Systems:
* The video preview in Avivoâ„¢ Video - Basic Quality page in Catalyst Control Center no longer flickers while playing SD/HD Blu-ray titles
* Underscan/Overscan settings for TV can now be applied from the Catalyst Control Center - TV Properties Adjustments page
* The display mode page will now refresh properly when selecting another display from drop down menu in Catalyst Control Center with two displays connected in extended mode
* "Component Video Properties" is no longer incorrectly listed under the "Quick Settings" tab under Catalyst Control Center - Basic view in extended mode
* Changes to the Avivoâ„¢ Video Presets page in Catalyst Control Center can now be applied and will not revert back to the default settings
* The "Use Application Settings" checkbox in Avivoâ„¢ Video Presets page can now be unchecked in Catalyst Control Center
* Changes to the â€œAll Settingsâ€ and â€œBasic Qualityâ€ pages in Catalyst Control Center - Avivoâ„¢ Video will now be retained after reboot
* Switching profile settings in Avivoâ„¢ Video - Basic Quality page now functions properly in Catalyst Control Center
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System
* Catalyst Control Center: The DTV (HDMI) Pixel Format settings will now be restored when a HDMI display is hotplugged back after a DVI display is hotplugged and unplugged during the interval to the same port
* System no longer reboots or displays a black screen while executing ATI Stream applications with a particular combination of ASICs set as primary and secondary
* "Force maximum performance clocks" option is now available for the second ASIC in the Catalyst Control Center system tray when two R700 ASICs are connected
* Corruption no longer observed during Blu-ray DVD H.264/VC-1 content playback
* Different Presets/Basic Color options can now be selected under Avivoâ„¢ Video in Catalyst Control Center Advanced View