AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 10.12 XP
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Windows XP and 2003
# New Features:
- Support for DivX on the AMD Radeon 6800 Series
- With DivX® software installed on an AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series and later GPU and the DivX Accelerated™ solution, consumers can enjoy an improved DivX video playback experience by lowering CPU load, extending computer battery life on notebooks, reducing noise on home theater PCs and improving overall computer operation.
- Grab the DivX Accelerated download from here http://go.divx.com/accelerated
- Support for OpenGL 4.1
- New features introduced in OpenGL 4.1
- Full compatibility with OpenGL ES 2.0 APIs for easier porting between mobile and desktop platforms
- The ability to query and load a binary for shader program objects to save re-compilation time
- The capability to bind programs individually to programmable stages for programming flexibility
- 64-bit floating-point component vertex shader inputs for higher geometric precision
- Multiple viewports for a rendering surface for increased rendering flexibility
- New ARB extensions introduced with OpenGL 4.1
- Linking OpenGL sync objects to OpenCL event objects for enhanced OpenCL interoperability
- The ability to set stencil values in a fragment shader for enhanced rendering flexibility
- Features to improve robustness, for example when running WebGL applications
- Callback mechanisms to receive enhanced errors and warning messages
- AMD Stream 2.3 SDK release
- Performance improvements for AMD’s OpenCL toolset
- Support UVD video hardware component through OpenCL driver (Windows 7 only)
- Support for the Stream Profiler on Linux (command line version)
- Support added for AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series and AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
- Support for FFT and BLAS-3 libraries
- Stream Profiler enhancements (including timeline visualization)
- Resolves a number of bug fixes from the Stream SDK 2.2 release
# Windows XP
* The water surface in World of Warcraft no longer displays random corruption when Anti Aliasing is enabled.
* Random flickering is no longer observed in F1 2010 in systems with Crossfire enabled and forced Anti Aliasing enabled in the Catalyst™ Control Center.