AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 9.9 XP
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Windows XP and 2003
Resolved Issues for All Windows Operating Systems
* Catalyst Control Center - Basic now responds properly after exiting Quick Adjust
* Edge enhancement and de-noise sliders in Catalyst Control Center no longer lags or appears out of sync with mouse movement
* Launching Hotkeys Manager in Catalyst Control Center no longer causes an
unhandled exception error
* The "Desktop Rotation" page in Catalyst Control Center no longer shows additional
information for the second display when the secondary adapter is connected
* HDMI is now detected properly as DTV (HDMI) instead of DTV (DVI) when the
HDMI display is hotplugged for the first time
* Catalyst Control Center no longer displays error message when specific HDMI
displays are hot unplugged and hotplugged back
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System
* Intermittent failures no longer occur with MediaShow Espresso once a transcoding
process has been completed
Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System
* Running OpenGL applications in windowed mode on extended desktop no longer
causes the secondary display to go blank for some ASICs
* Task switching between the desktop and a game in progress no longer has a visible
delay (7-10 seconds)
* Enabling Screen Space Ambient Occlusion option in "Riddick 2 Dark Athena" no
longer causes the game to fail under Multi-GPU configurations
* Catalyst Control Center no longer shows both HDMI displays as DVI when they are
connected via HDMI port and to DVI port via HDMI-DVI dongle
* Windows Aero Glass Effects now works properly during HD Blu-ray playback
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System
* Resuming video playback after S1 sleep no longer causes HDMI audio to disappear
* Changes to AVIVO Basic color settings are now retained after Catalyst Control
Center is re-opened
* AVIVO Basic color setting changes can now be applied during HD DVD playback
on specific ASICs on XP Media Center Edition