AnimaShooter Junior 3.7
AnimaShooter Junior is a professional stop-motion animation app with support for Canon DSLRs and HD webcams. With AnimaShooter Junior you can create stop motion animation using your web-camera or camcorder / dv camcorder with Firewire (IEEE 1394) connection. The app supports resolutions up to Full HD (1920x1080).
Stop motion animation techniques requires multiple shots to be captured at various time intervals. These are then stitched together in order to create a continuous movie. AnimaShooter Junior has been designed to allow you to capture images with your webcam, Canon DSLR, or camcorder and take snapshots of the desired scenes. Additionally, every frame is saved and arranged separately in order to make your sequencing and organization easier.
Key features include:
- Camcorder/ DV camcorder compatibility (with Firewire (IEEE 1394) connection) with support for Full HD (1920x1080)
- Copy, Cut & Paste & Move one frame or group of frames,
- Export sequences (JPG, PNG, TIFF, WEBP).
- Crop or scale images on export.
AnimaShooter Junior is simple to use; just setup a project, connect your capture device to your computer and allow the app access to its feed. After you set up, frames can then be captured with a simple click of a button and are added to the same timeline. The timeline can be easily modified; you can move and change the order of the images, or you can duplicate or delete them entirely.
AnimaShooter Junior has an intuitive interface, and is very easy to navigate. There are however, not a great deal of settings to choose from and if you need a wide range of functions like montage, RAM-preview, export sequences, export video and time-lapse shooting, then AnimaShooter Pioneer could suit you better. Overall, for a free app AnimaShooter Junior is not too bad at all.
* New tool for AnimaShooter Capture: Eyedropper to control color characteristics of LiveView image.
* Static frames indication has become more compact.
* Plus some performance optimizations and bug fixes.
* Now you can store your project on a local network.