ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 14.1.137
ACDSee Photo Studio Standard - the most powerful photo manager around is now even faster. Way faster. No other photo software saves you so much time. Enjoy the freedom to find, organize and edit your photos faster, easier and with better results than ever before. Instantly share your pictures online or on your cell phone. Create quality prints or Flash and PDF slideshows.
It's hard to believe that managing digital images can be so quick and easy, but with ACDSee Photo Studio Standard, it is. As a media browser for your Windows folder system, ACDSee Photo Studio Standard's super-fast navigation pane lets you browse and view your picture collections right away. Compare multiple images side-by-side. Save time and select photo files by criteria. Or see all your images at once. ACDSee Photo Studio Standard digital photo software supports over 50 popular photo and multimedia formats.
This download is for a 30 day trial.
# RAW Support for Cameras
This update adds support for RAW file formats of the following cameras:
* Olympus E-P3
* Olympus E-PL3
* Olympus E-PM1
* Sony Alpha NEX-C3
* Sony Alpha NEX-5N
* Sony SLT-A35
* Sony SLT-A65
* Sony SLT-A77
* Panasonic DMC-G3
* Panasonic DMC-GF3
* Panasonic DMC-FZ150
* Nikon Coolpix P7100
* Leica D-LUX5
* Pentax Q
* Ricoh GXR A 12
* Added complete functionality to context menu of category tree in Property pane (assign, remove, cut, copy, paste, edit category, search).
* Category tree in Property pane now supports drag and drop.
* Typing a delimiter (, or ;) accepts auto-completed keyword in Property pane.
* View mode sometimes upscaled a cached image resulting in a blurry image.
* Thumbnail pop-up would not close when moving mouse pointer or scrolling with mousewheel.
* Alpha blending on some elements of the Organize pane (issue was more visible in Silver theme).
* Vignette and Lomo edit mode filters now more responsive to cancelling.
* When zoomed beyond ‘fit image’, spacebar panning issues occurred when working with Vignette Edit tool.
* Clicking near the edit box on the slider control sometimes set the position to max in Edit mode.
* Canon maker notes – update the tiff footer if it existsIn Edit mode's Vignette tool, the blur frame settings displayed in the preview were not reflected in the final image, and the strength was not saved as part of the Last Used preset.
* Single character keys could not be typed into the map's search control if they were also in the list of configured keyboard shortcuts.
* Clicking on the auto-rotate icon on a thumbnail would set the image into edited state.