¿En qué consiste la garantía de protección de FileHippo?
# Installation Changes and Enhanced Keyboards
* The hardware requirements to install this version of Workstation have changed. Workstation now requires a relatively modern 64-bit CPU.
# Virtual Hardware Improvements
* The display technology has been changed to provide a better experience for Unity users and users who have multiple monitors. These changes also allow you to add a projector to your laptop without restarting your virtual machine.
* Virtual machines can now support up to 64GB of memory. The host system should have more than 64GB of memory to use this feature.
* An HD Audio device is available for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, and Windows 2008 R2 guests. The HD Audio device is compatible with the RealTek ALC888 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio Codec.
* USB 3.0 support is available for Linux guests running kernel version 2.6.35 or later (Ubuntu 10.10) through a new virtual xHCI USB controller. To enable this feature, add the following line to the .vmx file: usb_xhci.present = “true”. Do not enable this feature for Windows guests. Because Windows does not currently have a generic xHCI driver, this feature will not work in Windows.
* Bluetooth devices on the host can now be shared with Windows guests. With the latest hardware version, Bluetooth devices that are paired to the host system radio are available to Windows guests and can be paired from within the guest. You should not pair Bluetooth audio devices, such as headphones, or Bluetooth input devices, such as keyboards and mice, to a guest.
# Documentation Changes
* Getting Started with VMware Player (previously VMware Player Getting Started Guide)
- Now contains complete information on installing and using Player.
* Online help
- Has been redesigned to provide context-sensitive help and information on performing common tasks. For complete information on using Workstation and Player, see the guides.
* (NEW) Installing and Configuring VMware Tools
- Contains comprehensive information on installing, upgrading, and configuring VMware Too