¿En qué consiste la garantía de protección de FileHippo?
# Server + Viewer:
- Integrated support for SecureVNC plugin.
- Fix recursive clipboard issues when several VNC, RDP, VM, etc sessions are nested.
- Fix hangs in clipboard handling.
- Support for HTML and RTF clipboard formats.
- Support for Unicode clipboard text.
- Clipboard text is compressed when transferring.
- libjpeg library replaced with libjpeg-turbo which includes optimized assembly code for both x86 and x64.
- Zlib updated to latest version.
- DSM plugins no longer cause the server/viewer to send any additional messages or prefix bytes. This eliminates 41 bytes of network traffic per message.
- Immediately subsequent socket writes are coalesced to minimize unnecessary packets. This eliminates 40 bytes of network overhead for most messages, and more in other cases.
- RFB 3.8
# Viewer only:
- Fix crash when changing framebuffer dimensions with cache encoding enabled.
- Fix disconnect when changing framebuffer dimensions.
- Some menu reorganization.
- Throttling for mouse move messages to prevent saturating output buffer with pointer updates.
- Queueing implemented for outgoing writes; this eliminates some overhead from every message.
- Preemptive update requests.
- Enable cache encoding from commandline, /enablecache
- Fixed stability issue in Tight encoding (merged from TightVNC)
- Fixed recovery / resynchronization attempts in update handler due to bypassing DSM plugin when flushing input buffer, leading to unsynchronized encryption states.