TeamSpeak Server 64-bit 3.0.0 Beta 28
¿En qué consiste la garantía de protección de FileHippo?
- Changed the way some text message characters are escaped. You now require at least beta26 clients to connect to the server.
- if VIRTUALSERVER_MAXCLIENTS is zero and VIRTUALSERVER_HOSTMESSAGE_MODE is HostMessageMode_MODALQUIT the client shows the VIRTUALSERVER_HOSTMESSAGE
- clientlist serverquery command now accepts "-country" flag
- clientlist serverquery command prints client_flag_talking again when -voice is passed
- fixed bug that could lead to failing asserts on big endian system when clients connected
- handle EINTR on linux systems, which should prevent a critical error concerning the epoll_wait call that some people were seeing
- fixed weblist shows full server, when reserved slots are available
- fixed bug where clients could connect to the server with empty nick names which in turn could cause other clients to terminate
- fixed bug that could lead to other clients terminating when you connected to the server with multiple cloned clients and changed your avatar