TeamSpeak Client 64-bit 22.214.171.124 RC2
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the client.
- Redesigned the 0-100 hz filter to produce better sound.
- Fixed "always on top" issues in windows.
- Removed "always on top" on linux since it wont work anyway.
- Included the fixed TSRemote.dll/libTSRemote.so.0.4 so the sdk works again.
- Fixed the windows installer so the windows celp codec is installed again.
- Did some speed improvements.
- Fixed a problem with the direct sound driver (it refused to open on some cards)