Task Scheduler Managed Wrapper 2.5.13
Task Scheduler Managed Wrapper provides a single assembly wrapper for the 1.0 and 2.0 versions of Microsoft's Task Scheduler. Task Scheduler is located in all Microsoft operating systems post Windows 98. This tool simplifies the coding, aggregates the multiple versions and allows for localization support.
Main library core features include:
- Separate, functionally identical, libraries for .NET 2.0 and 4.0.
- Helps to create and view tasks up and down stream.
- Written in C# and works with any .NET language including scripting languages.
- Supports almost all V2 native properties, even under V1 systems.
- Supports ‘custom’ triggers under Win8 and later.
- Supports task validation for targeted version.
- Supports secure task reading and maintenance.
- Supports all action types on V1 systems.
- Supports multiple actions on V1 systems.
- Supports serialization to XML for both 1.0 and 2.0 tasks.
Task Scheduler Managed Wrapper also houses a second library (UI library) which includes localized GUI editors and a wizard for tasks that mimic tasks found in Vista and later. It also adds optional pages for new properties.
UI library controls:
- DropDownCheckList control.
- FullDateTimePicker control.
- Action editor dialog.
- Trigger editor dialog.
- Task editor dialog and tabbed control.
- Task / task folder selection dialog.
- Event viewer dialog.
- Task history viewer.
- Task run-times viewer.
- Task creation wizard.
- Task service connection dialog.
- COM Handler Project Template.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.5.13 of Task Scheduler Managed Wrapper. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.