SyncBack has established itself as world-class in the field of backup and synchronization software. Whether you're a beginner or advanced user, at home or work, SyncBack ensures your most valuable asset, data, remains protected.
- Backup - Protect your data.
- Restore - Recover your lost files easily.
- Copy Open Files - Backup live documents.
- Versioning - Keep previous versions.
- Incremental Backups - Does what is required.
- FTP and Email - Online access.
- Performance & Throttling - As fast as can be.
- Synchronize - Work with 2 or more computers.
- Secure - Keep confidential data private.
- Compression - Keep your files small.
- Automation - Set it and forget it.
- Advanced Customization - A superb array of options.
Supported operating systems include Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- New: Option to tell Windows not cache/buffer a files contents in memory when copying it
- Fixed: Was not expanding and selecting profiles when started
- Fixed: May fail if FTP server disconnected during creation of large Zip file
- Fixed: May fail to detect case changes when using SmartSync if configured to detect them
- Fixed: Single zip backup not working when using cloud storage
- Fixed: Groups were not run in reverse when supposed to, e.g. during restore
- Fixed: Time shown for dates and times where time is exactly midnight
- Updated: The FTP alternative file list parser can now also be used when using MLST
- Updated: Open Right/Destination will also open optional full backup directory