SeaMonkey  2.1 Beta 3
* When you start SeaMonkey in Safe Mode, you are now presented with a dialog that allows you to permanently apply some of the Safe Mode changes. Furthermore you can enter Safe Mode directly from the Help menu now.
* If a plugins crashes, you are now presented with several options right there (e.g. reloading the page).
* SeaMonkey Sync supports the easy setup process (J-PAKE) now.
* Windows 7 Jump Lists support was added.
* Outdated plugins are detected now.
* Tabs can now be switched using mouse scrolling (in addition to scrolling the tab bar).
* WebGL support via ANGLE has been added.
* An optional search bar (including suggestions if the search engine supports it) is available in browser toolbar customization, and an engine manager for OpenSearch is available.
* The delete action in the MailNews Advanced Search dialog has been fixed.
* Plugins now work in feeds shown in MailNews windows.
* ChatZilla is working again.
* Download progress is now shown in the Windows 7 taskbar.
* Cascaded Session Restore improves restoring large browsing sessions.