Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 95
¿En qué consiste la garantía de protección de FileHippo?
- The "Enable on startup" is now hidden on Mac and Linux since it's Windows only setting.
- Added possibility to create, move and resize the events in day and week views with the mouse. Hold shift key down to create new events.
- The mouse interaction in the schedule view can be disabled from the advanced options.
- Changed the way the calendar is drawn on Linux to prevent black windows on newer versions of cairo.
- Editing Remember The Milk's tasks could return an error even if everything succeeded. Fixed.
- The %p will be converted to non-translated "AM"/"PM" is bitmap fonts are used in the time item.
- Added Rainlendar_ReadFile() function to the API which is able to read the file contents also from unicode paths on Windows.