Rainlendar 2.0.1 Lite
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
o Fixed a threading issue in the network calendar.
o Added support for Bosnian language.
o Events defined as localtime in the ics-file were interpreted as UTC. Fixed.
o Ctrl+A works now in Manager.
o Weekdays were displayed incorrectly in vertical and horizontal calendars. Fixed.
o Added keypad and scroll & num locks to hotkey support.
o The tray tooltip is shown correctly even if the tray is outside the screen.
o Adding exceptions (i.e. deleting) recurring events from event list didn't work. Fixed.
o Windows: Disabled Cleartype from Rainlendar's windows.
o Event profiles in imported ini-files are converted to match the categories.