Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 99
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The visual category can now be used to overwrite only the base appearance and the icons can come from the event's category.
- The alarm is now limited to 28 days before the event when saving events to Google Calendar.
- Added an advanced option to keep the editor open while the event is written to the calendar.
- Fixed crash bug when a recurring task was set to December and written to RTM.
- It is now possible to use a localized help file too.
- The skin menu was opened in incorrect location. Fixed.
- The initial value of the font scale is automatically reduced if the DPI settings on Windows are > 100.
- Added option for the Outlook calendar to read the birthdays from contacts.
- The todo dialog prevents setting the start time after the due time.
- Cancelling a task will automatically dismiss the alarm too if it has one.
- Password fields show the amount of stars equal to the password length.