Rainlendar 2.11 Beta 127
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Shortcut keys in the message dialog buttons didn't work.
- The manager sometimes crashed when viewing tasks that were in in progress state.
- Filtering in manager's search worked only for the summary field instead all fields.
- Adding new subtasks to Google calendar was not working.
- It's possible to define every second saturday of the month as the weekend day.
- The sorting of the event list can be reversed.
- All text can be selected in the description editor with ctrl+a.
- The digiclock in Shadow4 can have a title text.
- Added screenshots to the help.