phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- bug #3033063 [core] Navi gets wrong db name
- bug #3031705 [core] Fix generating condition for real numbers by comparing them to string.
- bug #3034026 [confirmation] TRUNCATE queries get no confirmation request
- bug #3036132 [core] Triggers not fetched if dbname has an hyphen
- patch #3039269 [dbi] Wrong variable checked for nopassword option.
- bug #3040226 [XHTML] LockFromUpdate checkbox not checked by default
- bug [doc] Withdraw or edit FAQ entries related to older MySQL or PHP
- bug #3042706 [pmadb] Relations, bookmarks, etc deleted after table drop
- bug #3044189 [doc] Cleared documentation for hide_db.
- bug #3042495 [core] Move PMA_sendHeaderLocation to core.lib.php.