phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
-  Inline editing enum fields with null shows no dropdown
- [interface] DB suggestion not correct for user with underscore
- [core] Magic quotes removed in PHP 5.4
- [session] No feedback when result is empty (signon auth_type)
- [display] Problems regarding ShowTooltipAliasTB
-  Can't rename a database that contains views
-  Unable to move tables with triggers
- [navi] Fast filter broken with table tree
- [GUI] Firefox favicon frameset regression
- [core] Better compatibility with mysql extension
- [security] Self-XSS on export options (export server/database/table)
- [security] Self-XSS in setup (host parameter)