MeGUI is a free and open source tool to process and convert your video and audio files. It brings all your ducks in a row to create efficient, state-of-the-art and high-quality formats that are supported by a very large number of today's media players. By providing a flexible job automation and management it helps you to clear your head for other tasks.
Main activities and features:
- Converts files for your iPod and all the other media players
- Processes high-quality HD-video/audio files or your DVD and Blue-Ray rips
- Automatizes all your conversion jobs
- Adds powerful filters to improve your results
- Speeds up your tasks by creating multiple threads for your multi-core CPU
Codecs and Formats:
- Creates ISO MPEG-4 and MKV files by using efficient and free codecs (Video: x264, XviD; Audio: AAC, AC-3 and many more)
- Supports MPEG-4 ASP (xvid), MPEG-4 AVC (x264), AAC, MP2, MP3, Flac, Vorbis and AC3 audio and various common containers such as MP4, MKV, AVI or M2TS
- [AVS Script Creator] removed cropping limit
- [MP4 Muxer] allow Nero & Apple Chapters styles muxing for better interoperability with players.
- [AVS Script Creator] added detailed analysis result to the log
- [AVS Script Creator] fixed "TDeint (with EDI + BOB)"
- [AVS Script Creator] fixed not applying film when manually choosing "Partially film"
- [AVS Script Creator] fixed recreating the index file during "Analyse" if using FFMS with a non-default index file location
- [AVS Script Creator] fixed wrong resize values in some cases if using cropping without anamorphic encoding
- [MediaInfo] fixed wrong aspect ratio if using anamorphic AVS files
- [MediaInfo] fixed wrong aspect ratio in some cases
- [MKV Demuxer] fixed wrong detection of errors if file name contains "error"
- [MP4 Muxer] avoid quote truncation within Chapters Names.
- [MP4 Muxer] cosmetic - "disable" instead of "disabled" parameter