MeGUI is a free and open source tool to process and convert your video and audio files. It brings all your ducks in a row to create efficient, state-of-the-art and high-quality formats that are supported by a very large number of today's media players. By providing a flexible job automation and management it helps you to clear your head for other tasks.
Main activities and features:
- Converts files for your iPod and all the other media players
- Processes high-quality HD-video/audio files or your DVD and Blue-Ray rips
- Automatizes all your conversion jobs
- Adds powerful filters to improve your results
- Speeds up your tasks by creating multiple threads for your multi-core CPU
Codecs and Formats:
- Creates ISO MPEG-4 and MKV files by using efficient and free codecs (Video: x264, XviD; Audio: AAC, AC-3 and many more)
- Supports MPEG-4 ASP (xvid), MPEG-4 AVC (x264), AAC, MP2, MP3, Flac, Vorbis and AC3 audio and various common containers such as MP4, MKV, AVI or M2TS
- added support for Apple TV & iPad in the MP4 muxer
- [AVS Cutter] fixed not fading to black
- [AVS Script Creator] fixed "Clever (TM) anamorphic encoding" if using "Encode non-mod 16"
- [AVS Script Creator] removed "Successfully converted to YV12" message
- [M2TS Muxer] disabled pure TrueHD as it is not supported by tsMuxeR
- [OneClick] fixed some "index out of bounds" errors.
- [OneClick] only supported subtitle tracks will be added
- [x264] fixed --crf and --partitions not set to default settings for new MeGUI installations