Maxthon Cloud Browser 126.96.36.1990 Beta
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a powerful web browser which has a highly customizable interface. The browser has multiple tools that make your web experience more enjoyable, such as resource sniffer, screen capture tool, night mode and cloud functionality.
Key Features Include
- Unobtrusive UI: You can fully customize Maxthon Cloud Browser by adding, moving, swapping and changing the browser's tool bars, icons, menus, colours, skins, and layouts.
- Built-in Ad Hunter: This tool will block harmful ads, images and pages. The Filter packs will screen out offensive Web pages too.
- Plug-ins: More than 1,400 plug-ins are currently available for Maxthon Cloud Browser.
- Cloud Syncing and Cloud Push: Maxthon Cloud Browser has the ability to synchronize your bookmarks, tabs, options and your address bar and new-tab links, throughout all of your computers and mobile devices running the app.
# New Feature:
* SkyNote (called Online Notepad before).
* The auto switching logic of Ultra Mode/Retro Mode.
* Main Frame
- Some auxiliary informations in Status Bar could not load properly.
- No traffic moderating data if logged in Maxthon Account manually.
- It could not open a new tab when dragged & dropped external links to Maxthon Browser.
- It could not open .url files with Drag & Drop.
- Auto Refresh status display problem.
- It would still open the page if dragged & dropped Favorite items from Favorite Bar to the page and pressed ESC for canceling.
- UI display problem if changed the DPI of OS to 125%.
- Freeze problem when dragged & dropped Favorite items for ordering.
* Webkit Core
- Some crash problems.
- Some messy code problems.
- Inspect Element display problem.
- Freeze problem related to applet pages.
- Right-click menu display problem.
- Borders were still there after filtered .gif files.
* Extension Platform
- Some interface realization problems.
- js problem of extension's drop-down list.