Maxthon Cloud Browser 18.104.22.16800
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a powerful web browser which has a highly customizable interface. The browser has multiple tools that make your web experience more enjoyable, such as resource sniffer, screen capture tool, night mode and cloud functionality.
Key Features Include
- Unobtrusive UI: You can fully customize Maxthon Cloud Browser by adding, moving, swapping and changing the browser's tool bars, icons, menus, colours, skins, and layouts.
- Built-in Ad Hunter: This tool will block harmful ads, images and pages. The Filter packs will screen out offensive Web pages too.
- Plug-ins: More than 1,400 plug-ins are currently available for Maxthon Cloud Browser.
- Cloud Syncing and Cloud Push: Maxthon Cloud Browser has the ability to synchronize your bookmarks, tabs, options and your address bar and new-tab links, throughout all of your computers and mobile devices running the app.
* Main Frame
- Improved the URL bar display
- The maximized window appears in wrong location under certain circumstances
- The new tab is not activated timely after closing all tabs
- Under some circumstances a non - quick access page displayed as a quick access page
- Unable to delete the favorite whilst there is only one item in Favorites
- History issue when clicking the “Back” Button in cloud tab
- Conducting Full screen，the pinned extension window still shows at the top
- Using shortcut keys to activate Favorites menu, then clicking on the blank area, the favorites menu still exists
- Page anomaly caused by Maxthon Multi Search
* Webkit Core
- Invalid default page zoom after restarting the browser
- Unable to activate Skynote in some cases
- Irregularity in html5 videos when conducting full screen
- Unable to display input boxes of user name and passwords in ASB E-bank
- Advertisements in Quick Access thumbnails
- The title bar fails to display in YouTube video popup
- Unable to read the Cache to recover visited pages when there is no connection to the internet
- It may not be able to use bluetooth headset in WebRTC
- Typesetting irregularity in certain pages
- Unable to use Mouse gestures to turn pages in Quick Access Pages
- Anomaly in certain pages when the LocalStorage is over limits
- Unable to go to the corresponding options page after clicking the video popup window setting
* IE Core
- The verification code area shows blank after refreshing it in specific pages