Macrium Reflect 5.2.6354
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
# Bug fixes:
* Windows PE screen resolution problem
- When booting a UEFI system with Windows PE 4.0 some systems could only display VGA (640 x 480) screen resolution. This has been resolved.
* Bug check when unmounting images
- Some customers have experienced a system bug check when attempting to unmount backups in Windows Explorer. This has been resolved.
* Error failed to open file when creating a disk image
- At the end of image file creation the .mrimg file isre-opened to append the image index to the file. Some customers have reported an error that the image file could not be opened and the backup has failed. This has been resolved.