Macrium Reflect 5.0.4432
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
# Bug fixes:
- When updating Reflect, if the installer is used instead of the normal patch procedure, email settings will be lost. This has been resolved.
* Email attachments:
- Byte order marker being rendered in emailed log attachments in some email clients. This has been resolved.
* Image to DVD:
- In some Vista/Win7 installs omaging to DVD could cause an 'Invalid (not writeable)' error. This has been resolved.
- VSS snapshot creation could fail if a VSS writer component is configured to use a volume that no-longer exists on the system. This has been resolved.
* Unattended System restore:
- Restore with auto reboot into the rescue environment could fail if the local drives were re-sequenced by Windows PE. This has been resolved.
* Rescue environment:
- Hitting escape after clicking the taskbar may result in it being hidden. This has been resolved.
* Rescue environment:
- The list of existing images was not always populated when booted into WinPE recovery. This has been resolved.
* File and folder backup incremental and differential speed isssue:
- An issue where the NTFS permissions setting in full backups was not being honoured in incremental backups. This has been resolved.