Macrium Reflect 5.1.5828
¿En qué consiste la garantía de protección de FileHippo?
* Linux CD major update.
- Linux Rescue CD now includes additional support for USB 3.0, restoring to RAID volumes and is built using the latest Linux 3.7 kernel.
* Windows Event log viewer
- A Windows Event log viewer has been added to Macrium Reflect. VSS and other events can be view directly to assist in backup failure troubleshooting. To launch the viewer:
> Right click on the Macrium Reflect log tree node and select 'View Windows Events'.
> Take the 'Other Tasks' > 'View Windows Events' menu option.
* Note: Windows Events are now also appended to the VSS log file.
# Bug fixes:
* Failed clone reported as success
- If a disk read error occurred during a clone process then the clone could report success and terminate. This has been resolved and the appropriate error is now shown.
* Support tool hot key error
- Launching the Macrium support tool with 'Ctrl+Shift+S' is no longer a system wide hot key.
* Scheduled task edit bug
- Changing a task from 'Every Day' to 'n Number of Days' could cause the task to not reflect the change. This has been resolved.
* Windows PE build error
- If Reflect was installed in a folder using characters outside the current code page then this could cause the Windows PE build to fail. This has been resolved.
* VSS Error with some DELL systems
- Some DELL systems may assign the drive letter 'W' to the DELL system recovery partition. This could cause VSS snapshot VSS_E_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE failures. This has been resolved.
* Allow dots in XML def file names
- The dot character is now permitted in the xml file name.
* Windows PE UEFI media ignoring the prompt for key press option
- The Windows PE rescue media for GPT/UEFI systems would always prompt for a key press on startup regardless of option selected when creating the media. This has been resolved.
* Logical drive image problem.
- Incremental/Differential images of logical drives could create images of the wrong partition if another logical drive existed with exactly the same length in the same extended partition. This has been resolved.