Macrium Reflect  5.1.5732
* Improved restore and cloning speed
- Image restore and cloning functionality has been optimized to increase data throughput.
* Configurable transfer rate unit of measure
- The transfer rate unit of measure is now configurable between bits and bytes per second. Take 'Other Tasks' > 'Edit Defaults' > 'Advanced' > 'Advanced Backup Options' to change
* Installation by Order Reference
- It's now possible to enter your Order Reference and email address instead of license key when installing. If your order is for multiple licenses then the next available license key is installed. Prefix the order reference with 'ORD:' in the license key field.
# Bug fixes:
* Windows PE program error after restore completion
- Some customers experienced a program error after a successful restore in Windows PE. This did not affect the integrity of the restored file system. This has been resolved
* VSS Error with some DELL systems
- Some DELL systems will always assign drive letters 'X' and 'Y' to the DELL system recovery partitions. This could cause VSS snapshot VSS_E_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE failures. This has been resolved
* Windows PE network support
- Network drivers that require files with a '.din' file extension could fail to load. This has been resolved
* Duplicate Disk ID causing wrong disk selection.
- If two disks on the system have the same disk ID, with one off-line, then the wrong disk could be selected for restore. This has been resolved