Macrium Reflect  5.0.4368
# Windows 8 Consumer Preview
* Macrium Reflect is now fully compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview
# Bug fixes:
* IMPORTANT: ReDeploy Device Database Improvements
- Users of the Pro and Server Editions of software who make use of ReDeploy are advised to create new rescue media. This is due to enhancements and additions to the ReDeploy device database
* Splash Screen
- The Splash screen was momentarily shown during scheduled task startup. This has been resolved.
* ReDeploy and RAID Systems
- A ReDeploy issue was reported where certain RAID Controllers would not be correctly catered for. This has been resolved.
* Delete XML Definition Files
- If the XML View tab was selected and an XML file was deleted from the list then a 'Page cannot be found' error was displayed. This has been resolved
* Email Logs
- When emailing logs using the right click menu option on the Logs tab, users were unable to enter paragraphs into the email body text. This has been resolved