Macrium Reflect  5.0.4196
# Bug fixes:
* Windows PE network config issue
- The network configuration dialog in Windows PE could fail to set the second and subsequent Network Interface Cards. This has been resolved. If this issue affects you then please build fresh Windows PE rescue media after updating
* Crash during cloning operation
- A crash could occur at the end of a cloning operation if the source file system had errors in the NTFS $bitmap file. This has ben resolved.
* Free Edition Windows PE startup error
- For a few customers, the Windows PE rescue media could abort at startup. This has been resolved. If this issue affects you then please build fresh Windows PE rescue media after updating
* Free Edition startup issue
- A few customers have reported a program crash at startup. This has been resolved.
* Error reporting dialog improvement
- In the event of a program error, the error reporting message box would sit and wait for a response. This is now an auto canceling dialog if Macrium Reflect is running as a scheduled task.
* Free Edition installer registration details
- When re-installing the Free Edition of Macrium Reflect existing registration details were not remembered. This has been resolved.