Macrium Reflect  5.0.4168
* Linux rescue CD update.
- Improved Linux CD restore performance and compatibility
* Automatic conversion from MBR to GPT.
- Pro and Server editions. If an MBR partition is restored to an empty disk and expanded to > 2TB in size then the target disk is now automatically converted to GPT to accommodate the new partition size.
# Bug fixes:
* Installer update issue.
- When upgrading using the Macrium Reflect installer, if the current installation was not on drive 'C' then the upgrade would not install to the same path as the existing installation. This has been resolved.
* Restore defaults.
- The global default setting 'Restore MBR' was not honoured when restoring a disk image. This has been resolved.
* Image file deletion error.
- If an image file that was split (e.g, into 4GB chunks due to FAT32) and was deleted using the Reflect GUI, this could cause a program crash. This has been resolved.
* XML validation error.
- Disks numbered > 9 could cause an XML validation error. This has been resolved.
* Windows PE (WAIK) download retry.
- If the WAIK download timed out then subsequent retries could time-out at the same point during the retry. This has been resolved.
* Linux rescue CD disk matching
- When restoring with the Linux rescue CD the incorrect disk could be defaulted for the restore process. This occurred for a a very specific sequence of disks and disk signatures and has been resolved.