LibreOffice 3.6.1 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
- CRASH when browse to HD root directory in FILEOPEN Template dialog
- FILEOPEN pptx arrows are shifted to the left
- Don't default to desktop pollution
- shlxthdl_x64.dll/shlxthdl.dll causes Windows Explorer to CRASH repeatedly when Flat ODF file is in view
- FILEOPEN error reading Content (TOC) from a DOCX
- UI: CRASH when edit LibO File Dialog Path Pane
- FILE SAVE AS: Can not edit read-only file after SAVE AS
- FILEOPEN "CSV" import not correctly recognizing space and text field delimiters, i.e. web log file
- LO 3.6 crashes when saving complex ods as xls
- Install 3.6.1 RC 1 on 3.6.0 RC4, causes crash on startup