LibreOffice 3.4.4 RC 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Fixed bugs
- Perhaps it could be simplified
- fix building of the 64-bit Windows Explorer extension
- fix recalculate matrix formula dimension correctly
- mark all formula cells dirty when appending a new sheet
- speed up range name lookup by index.
- get testtool working
- move init that depends on parent to post-parent avail
- toggling grammar checkbox deletes sentence
- libreoffice doesn't build with poppler-0.17.3
- don't crash while dropping texture
- fix hang in slideshow.
- backport collection of operator= fixes
- createProcessServiceFactory can't happen before sync
- dbGridControl::RemoveColumn even if no corresponding Model column
- fix fallout - recognize .svg in odf container
- fmXGridPeer::getByIndex: Error checking of pGrid->GetModelColumnPos(nId) call
- get testtool working
- load Dialog library before trying to get embedded images
- reenable "use typedefs and endianess from sal" patch hunk
- activation order crashes address database
- let Qt call XInitThreads(), so that it knows it's been called
- comment added
- crash on closing document with footnotes
- fix for avoid crash while processing incorrect range of pages
- fix leak in pdf export.
- hide 'math baseline alignment' unless available