LibreOffice 4.2.3 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed
* autorecovery: fix saving password in protected documents.
* RTF import: set borders without explicit width
* mailmerge output path fix
* the type in the Any is a util::Date and not a DateTime
* fix application of help's stylesheet
* SwEditShell::DeleteSel fix start of selection when bSelAll == true
* sw: fix AutoScroll
* check the high position block correctly.
* ODF import: fix up graphics defaults stroke/fill colors
* this row index is 1-based whereas our own mnRow is 0-based.