KODI 12.0 Beta 1
KODI supports viewing and playing a vast library of audio, video and image formats. KODI has a sophisticated library management system that allows you to organize all your media to give you quick and immediate access.
KODI provides a user friendly interface that's intuitive, very flexible, and easy to use. The interface is completely customizable through user-created or downloadable skins.
Plug-ins and Extensibility
KODI has a built-in Python interpreter that allows users and developers to write their own scripts and plugins that run inside KODI using it's own widgets and controls. It also has a built-in web server that allows it to be controlled remotely.
KODI's audio player supports many visualisations including ProjectM and Goom. In addition, it allows easy development of visualisations using a simple API.
- HD audio support, including DTS-MA and Dolby True-HD, via the new XBMC AudioEngine
- Live TV and PVR support
- h.264 10bit (aka Hi10P) video software decoding for anime
- 64bit support in OSX to match the 64bit support in Linux
- Improved image support, allowing the database to accomodate numerous additional image types
- Support for the Raspberry PI
- Initial support for the Android platform
- Improved Airplay support across all platforms
- Advanced Filtering in the library
- Advanced UPnP sharing
- Translations now powered by Transifex