KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
KeePass is really free, and more than that: it is open source (OSI certified). You can have a look at its full source and check whether the encryption algorithms are implemented correctly.
# New Features:
* Auto-Type window definitions in custom window-sequence pairs are now Spr-compiled (i.e. placeholders, environment variables, field references, etc. can be used).
* Auto-Type: entry titles are now Spr-compiled before being compared with the target window title.
* Added support for 's' HTML tag in the notes field (in the entry view of the main window the marked text is striked out).
* Supported HTML tags (b, i, u, s) are now removed from notes before showing them in the main entry list.
* Regular expression replacements can now be applied to the notes before showing them in the main entry list (the KeeNotesRegex# items in the configuration file specify the regular expressions and KeeNotesFormat# the replacements).
* Added option to select a different font for notes ('Tools' -> 'Options' -> tab 'Interface' -> button 'Select Notes Font').
* Ensuring same keyboard layouts during auto-type is now optional (option enabled by default).
* Added regular expression support in x64 builds.
* Master key transformations are now computed in two threads in x64 builds, too; on dual/multi core processors this results in almost twice the performance as before (by doubling the amount of rounds you'll get the same waiting time as in 1.21, but the protection against dictionary and guessing attacks is doubled).
* Improved key transformation delay calculation.
* The program options are now also accessible while the database is locked.
* Column headers in a search results list are now unclickable (search results cannot be sorted anyway).
* Improved string translation in task dialogs.
* Improved dialog display state handling.
* Added '@' and '`' to the printable 7-bit ASCII character set.
* Merged simple and extended special character spaces to one special character space.
* Reduced control character space from 60 to 32.
* Upgraded to Boost libraries version 1.49.0.
* Various code optimizations.
* Minor other improvements.
* The 'Add Entry' tray context menu command is now disabled when a dialog is displayed.
* The toolbar state is now updated after clicking a group link in the entry details view.