IcoFX is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing.
With a wealth of tools and more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there's virtually no limit to the icons you can create. You can easily convert your favorite images into icons, or icons into images. IcoFX gives you the possibility to create icon libraries or change icons inside exe files. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
With IcoFX you can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista and Windows 7 files. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of IcoFX.
- Align buttons to the Move tool
- Bevel dialog
- Support for animated png files (apng)
- Shadow dialog can create inner shadows
- Added 144x144 (xxhdpi) size to Android icons dialog (Business license)
- Added recent files to the resource editor windows
- Gaussian blur dialog
- Option to use optimized palette for 4 bit images
- The "Batch Create Images" dialog can create images from IFX files (Business license)
- Removed gif frame extraction dialog. File is opened instead.
- Improved saving/loading of gif files
- Improved the portability of the application
- [Fixed] Cancel button of the text tool was not working
- [Fixed] Occasional crash when adding a new 8 bit image to the icon
- [Fixed] Occasional crash when restoring maximized windows
- [Fixed] Batch extraction was hard to cancel
- [Fixed] Maximized windows sometimes remained empty after closing a tab
- New file extension icons
- Minor enhancements and bugfixes