i-FunBox is a great app that gives you more control over your iOS device. The app has a clean, standard, explorer interface with five tabs to choose what to do with your iOS device once it is connected; File Browser, Managing App Data, Quick Toolbox, Welcome, and a Device Connection tab.
i-FunBox is a relatively easy to use app that has a few really good functions. Once connected you can view your iOS device data and files in a tiled menu. This has numerous advantages over the traditional iOS menu system; you can drag, drop, and move files freely.
- You can install iOS apps from customized or unsigned IPA packages.
- You can manage files in app sandbox for saved games, and chat history.
- You can import and export media files, such as songs, videos, photos and ringtones.
- You will be able to use your iPhone as a USB flash drive.
- You can have control of the native iOS file system.
Overall, i-FunBox is an easy to use app, with a clean interface and cool features. The app lets you install and backup apps and access an app sandbox without jail-breaking your device. There is also a wallpaper function, and an export music and movie tool. i-FunBox is freeware and is available for both Windows and Mac OS X.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.95 of i-FunBox. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.