GetRight is a download manager that simply improves and optimizes the files you download from the Internet.
With GetRight, you never need to worry about your web connection failing in the middle of a large download. This is great for any Internet connection, and is especially important if you use a wireless or dial-up connection. When using GetRight, you will be able to resume your download right where it left off.
People with Cable, DSL, or other fast Internet connections can benefit greatly from GetRight's Download Acceleration, Automatic Downloading, and Server Synchronization.
- Fast - Accelerate downloads by getting files from several servers at once.
- Safe - Recover downloads that are interrupted for any reason - lost connections, crashes, etc.
- Secure - No more lost files, easily see what is in progress and find your finished downloads.
- Easy-to-use - Works within your web browser to make downloading a snap, but with easy access to advanced features for power users.
- Powerful - Advanced downloading technology for both the novice and the expert!
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, and BitTorrent.
- Flexible - Supports FireFox, Internet Explorer, & Opera browsers.
- Runs on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98 & 95.
- Private - No Spyware!
* Fixed recover-lost making things uppercase (if done by double-clicking a .GetRight file.)
* Rename ReinstallVault to GetRight Vault, and making it more a "backup your downloads" service.
Also made clicking the vault button if it's not setup show a "Hide" option along with the "More Info",
Hiding removes the button and other vault things from the download status.
* Added a retry later to rename any files that didn't get the .GetRight removed.
Gives a minute or so for any file locking to have unlocked to try again.
Plus another try if you click the "Open this file" on the "finished a download" window too.
* Fixed disk-space-check for already segmented files
* Opera 9.5 passed extra "quotes" around URLs; fix to remove them.
* Changed a number of defaults (subscriptions off, games off/moved, some default toolbar button changes.)