Flock 0.7.3 Beta
Flock delivers the latest webmail, photos, videos and updates from your favorites sites, so you can stop running around. Take a load off. Enjoy.
Keep In Touch - Keep in tune with your friends and their activities. Flock makes sure you never miss a beat.
It's Cool To Share - Flock hooks it all together so you can drag and drop anything to your friends.
Make the News: Publish Yourself - Flock makes blogging and photo uploading to popular services super easy. Just log in to your favorite service and your instantly ready to publish anything from anywhere on the web with Flock.
Easy Access - Flock automatically connects you with over 20 of your favorite online services. Just log in. Flock does the rest.
Stay Informed and Be Heard - Flock has features you can't find in any other browser, whether you're consuming the news or making the news.
- Photobucket sub-album and Flickr set browsing and uploading. Allow users to refine photos displayed in photobar by album.
- Several bug fixes for photobucket and flock integration
- Allow extensions that haven't been modified for flock to be installed. Users will be warned that the extension has not been tested with flock but will be allowed to proceed. Note that this feature has been partially available since 0.7.1. If you have installed unmodified extensions you will see a warning, "This update will cause some of your extensions and/or themes to stop working until they are updated.", during the upgrade which can be ignored.
- Spread flock feature. Allow flock users to opt into adding a flock tagline to photos dragged from the photobar or the from the desktop into a text area
- Setup (First Run) experience enhancements
- Bug fixes, better discovery of current configuration and UI treatments
- Added option to allow anonymous statistics to be gathered during initial setup. This will allow Flock to further streamline and simplify the setup experience.
- Added OPML export to My News
- Blog Editor fix for editing text in source view window
- Updated to use new deli.cio.us API