Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus double engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
- Viruses, worms, bots.
- Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkits.
- Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies.
* This is maintenance release for improved usability, speed, detection and stability.
- Redesigned setting storage system to avoid occasional data loss.
- Improved lookup speed of surf protection feature.
- Improved permissions system to allow only admins to reset factory defaults.
- Improved guard sync system.
- Fixed incorrect icon status color on software startup.
- Fixed a few access violations and other potential crash bugs.
- Internal code and resources cleanup to slightly reduce file size.
- Reduced Anti-Malware Network lookup times.
- Improved updater module for better stability and speed.
- Improved restart and reboot routines in updater.
- Added low screen resolution support.
- Fixed incorrect scan type on scheduled scans.
- Fixed a bug in host rules edit dialog.
- Fixed a button focus issue.
- Fixed a quarantine log issue.
- Fixed a bug in real-time protection that may cause behavior alerts to be skipped.
- Fixed a bug in tray icon context menu.
- Fixed some minor GUI glitches.
- Internal code optimizations.
- Enhanced factory reset feature to reset logs and detection counter.
- Outdated updates now triggers orange mode after 48h.
- Enlarged click area of guards ON/OFF checkboxes on overview dialog.
- Improved handling of reboot for software updates.
- Improved handling of Anti-Malware Network notification popups.
- Fixed failure of Anti-Malware Network lookups during online updates.
- Added code to avoid multiple simultaneous starts of Emsisoft Commandline Scanner.
- Fixed several Emsisoft Commandline Scanner display issues.
- Fixed surf protection host list search feature.
- Fixes tray icon guards state issue, visible on system boot, when “protect if no user logged on” is disabled.
- Fixed several minor GUI issues.
- General stability improvements.
- Fixed problem with multiple browser tabs when clicking web URLs.
- Fixed updater problem that causes occasional hangs.