DivX is a free download that provides everything you need to enjoy high-quality digital videos on your computer, including HD H.264 (.mkv) videos with AAC audio and videos created using all previous versions of DivX technology. You can also play your DivX files (.divx, .avi) on millions of DivX Certified devices.
With DivX you can play, create and stream high quality DivX video, including HEVC up to 4K resolution. The package comes complete with a number of various components, including Converter, Player, Web Player, DivX To Go, Media Server, DivX Installer System, and DivX Control Panel.
DivX comes with a vast array of plugins, including Cloud Connect*, a new plug-in that enables DivX Software to sync videos from Google Drive and Dropbox. Within a couple of clicks you can download and upload videos from multiple cloud storage accounts in one place. Cloud Connect allows you to easily access videos from your cloud storage in order to watch in DivX Player, or you can convert them into a different profile with DivX Converter. With DivX, you can also save converted videos directly to cloud storage to save space on your PC.
With DivX you also have the ability to cast to a Roku device. DivX Media Server is able to cast videos to Roku devices using the built in ‘Stream To’ feature. With DivX you can now enjoy .divx, .avi, .mkv and more on your TV.
*Pro bundle required.
* Converter 10.0.1
* Player 10.0.2
* Web Player 3.0.1
* Codec Pack
* DivX To Go 10.0.1
* Media Server 10.0.1
* DivX Installer System 3.0.1
* Converter accepts input of HEVC files, raw or muxed
* Converter HEVC aspect ratio resize on some files
* Converter HEVC AV sync on specific 60fps file
* Converter HEVC for multiple embedded subtitles
* Converter max bitrate setting for DivX Plus HD profile
* Player using HEVC DMF parser as Web Player
* Player restored proper support for hotkeys on Win/Mac
* Player full screen playback for consecutive playlists
* Player translations where some Italian screens were recognized as Lithuanian
* Player freeze with specific WMV file
* Player freeze when switching to specific Ogg Vorbis audio track
* Web Player match for two-letter language identifier codes
* Install has clearer instructions for DivX 3rd party offers