Digsby Beta (build 31)
Digsby provides you with IM, email and Social networks in one easy to use application.
Instant Messaging - Digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list.
Email Notifications - Digsby is an email notification tool that alerts you of new email and lets you perform actions such as 'Delete' or 'Report Spam' with just one click.
Social Networking - Digsby is a social networking tool that alerts you of events like new messages and gives you a live Newsfeed of what your friends are up to.
Version 38 onwards is a stub installer that includes numerous toolbars etc., we recommend you do not install these.
Build 31 - r15078 (public beta) - 5/27/2008
* Fixed the last of the known bugs with MSN conversations, which were causing incoming messages to not arrive. If you still experience any issues aside from occasional server quirks please submit a bug report via the Help menu and mention whether sent or received messages did not arrive, as well as, which buddy it happened with (ie: email@example.com)
* Fixed a bug that caused Yahoo Mail accounts to go to Failed to Connect after a period of time if the account preferences were set to expire sessions. It now authenticates again when this happens
* ICQ won't break for things like unknown country codes in the user info
* Fixed a minor unicode bug in MSN Messenger Protocol
* Fixed a bug in parsing Jabber vCards with semicolons in them
* Removed Facebook Chat accounts from the From dropdown in SMS mode IM windows
* Keep looking for other log files when getting permission errors so history has a better chance of showing in the IM window even if some files get locked off somehow
* Added support for Jabber URI buddy icons