BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with BitTorrent/HTTP/FTP downloads.
BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use BitTorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
- Preview files.
- Intelligent disk cache.
- Uses new non BitTorrent source technology.
- First P2P client to offer stable 64Bit version.
The downside to BitComet is that it could be complicated for beginners and the user interface is dated. Also, the client doesn't provide a chat feature and the ads can be intrusive. This coupled with a decline in user base means that other, more robust clients could be preferred.
- GUI Improved: Add the function to move task downloded files to corresponding folder when change task catalog
- GUI Improved: Improve task list diaply speed
- GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that the publisher's webpage may be openned incorrectly when selecting multi-task using mouse
- GUI Bugfix: fix the bug in version 0.71 that the UPNP gateway NAT port mapping function does not work
- GUI Bugfix: fix the bug in version 0.71 that the task download rate in balloon tip is not diaplayed correctly when main window is minimized
- GUI Bugfix: fix the bug in version 0.71 that the balloon tip will not diaplay when task download finish and main window is minimized
- GUI Bugfix: fix the bug in version 0.71 that stop task while playing video may cause program crash