Beyond Compare 3.1.10
Beyond Compare 3 is the ideal tool for comparing files and folders on your Windows system. Visualize changes in your code and carefully reconcile them.
- Compare Files, Folders
Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore those you're not. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records.
- Specialized Viewers
Beyond Compare includes built-in comparison viewers for a variety of data types. Compare .csv data or HTML tables in a Data Compare session, or images in a Picture Compare session.
- 3-way Merge
Beyond Compare's new merge view allows you to combine changes from two versions of a file into a single output. Its intelligent approach allows you to quickly accept most changes while carefully examining conflicts.
- Synchronize Folders
Beyond Compare's intuitive Folder Sync interface lets you reconcile differences in your data automatically.
* File Formats
- Improved "Perl Scripts" definition of string.
* File Views
- Fixed thumbnail so it updates the viewport position immediately when rapidly scrolling.
* Folder Compare
- Fixed "Next/Previous Difference" so it doesn't skip archive files.
- Fixed "Copy to Folder" handling of "C:\" as destination.
- Fixed file sizes not to be displayed in scientific notation.
- Fixed crash when closing "FTP Browse" dialog while it's still loading folders.
- Fixed crash when loading an SFTP connection to SunOS.
- Fixed problems connecting through the DeleGate FTP proxy.
- Fixed support for parsing LynxOS FTP folder listings with contiguous files and IPC special files.
- Fixed setting timestamps on newer IIS FTP servers.
* Home View
- Fixed intermittent crash when deleting only remaining session.
- Fixed tooltip appearance on Vista/Windows 7 with theming enabled and customized ToolTip font.
- Fixed themed tooltips not to flash a yellow background on Vista/Windows 7.
- Fixed crash when opening new tab on Windows 7.
- Fixed tab control scrolling the active session tab into view.
- Fixed restoring window size/position when saving the previous values failed.
- Fixed Export crash after "Unable to save settings as" message shown.
- Added context help to various dialogs.
* MP3 Compare
- Fixed crash when unable to play files on some systems.
* Picture Compare
- Fixed "File Info" so it does not draw using selection colors.
- Fixed print preview handling of footers when there are multiple pages.
- Fixed Folder Compare reports to include path column when ignoring folder structure.
- Fixed Text Compare reports when one only one file has blank last line.
- Fixed Text Compare "Patch" reports (broken in 3.1.7).
- Fixed crash when writing report to file with "output-options:" set to "print-color" or "print-mono".
- Improved behavior when shared sessions file is on an unavailable network drive.
* Text Views
- Fixed handling of blank lines in grammar item lists.
- Fixed recalculation of comparison when inserted lines affect delimited grammar items.
- Fixed PDF comparisons of files with extended characters in their names (broken in 3.1.9).
* Text Compare
- Fixed search and replace handling of mixed line endings when they are compared.
- Fixed crash when completely deleting all visible text.
* Text Merge
- Improved error handling during loading of files.