Auslogics Disk Defrag  22.214.171.124
* Added free space availability check before creating Rescue Center backups. If there is not enough free space on a disk, user has the option to abort the operation or proceed without creating a backup.
* Fixed memory leaks, optimized code and algorithms, which improved the speed of practically every tool in the program.
* All modules that work with hard drives were optimized to correctly process large data volumes, namely the Rescue Center will now correctly create and restore backups larger than 2 GB.
* Made numerous corrections to language files.
* Made numerous changes to modules’ interface to make them more convenient and easier to work with.
* Improved reports and operation results display in response to user feedback. Now this information is easier to understand.
* Added partial Windows 8 compatibility. Full compatibility will be implemented in BoostSpeed version 5.4
* Improved algorithm of automatic SSD detection. This allows for more exact SSD detection and for automatic enabling of a special defrag algorithm for SSD’s.
* Modified algorithm for system resource usage limitation, which improved overall stability of program operation.
* Corrected all known bugs.
* Corrected installer errors, optimized program installation and uninstallation.