AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 64  11.7 Vista 64
# Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 These include:
* All issues experienced with mouse cursor lag have been resolved
* Resolves system hangs seen in the AMD Catalyst 11.6 driver on specific HDMI and DP displays
* Log event (Event ID 62464) issues when playing video content have been resolved
* Bluray playback using PowerDVD 10 under High Performance mode no longer randomly displays a blank screen.
* Bluray playback using PowerDVD 10 under High Performance mode no longer randomly hangs.
* Some Divx format files no longer display video corruption using WinDVD.
* AVIVO Video Quality settings are now correctly applied to Flash Video Content.
* AMD SteadyVideo is now applied to Home Video clips when using WinDVD 10.
* Random screen corruption is no longer displayed when changing desktop themes.
* Chequerboard corruption is no longer displayed intermittently when playing DirectX 10 titles in a Crossfire configuration with Eyefinity enabled.
* Shogun II now renders the cinematics correctly when run in various Eyefinity configurations.
* Video playback now works correctly when Hardware acceleration is enabled with VLC Player version 1.1.9.
* Crossfire now functions correctly when playing Hamilton’s Great Adventure.
* Video corruption is no longer observed when when using the Forward slider on 720P Divx format video clips using Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center.
* PowerDVD now correctly handles 3D Bluray content.
* Portal 2 no longer displays flickering on water surface textures with Medium and Low Shader detail settings.
* Image stabilization now functions correctly when playing Divx content using Windows Media Player.
* Wraparound corruption is no longer displayed intermittently after exiting a 3D application.