AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista  12.8 Vista
# Feature Highlights :
* AMD’s first logo certified driver for Windows 8 production featuring support for the DirectX® 11.1 and the new WDDM 1.2 driver model:
- Target-Independent Rasterization (TIR): TIR is a new rendering path that enables superior anti-aliasing in Direct3D driver applications.
- Native Stereo 3D Support: Windows 8 natively supports stereoscopic 3D gaming and videos via compatible applications.
- Unified Video API: Video playback has been integrated into the DirectX 11 API, enabling simultaneous video and gaming content. Transcoding performance may also be improved for supporting applications.
- Optimized screen rotation for rotation aware devices.
- Improved sleep/resume performance.
- Optimized GPU power consumption.
- Support for AMD features
> AMD Eyefinity
> AMD Dual Graphics / AMD CrossFire™ Technology
> AMD Overdrive
> AMD Catalyst Control Center / Vision Engine Control Center
# Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System
* Over/underscan settings are correctly restored on system reboot
* SolidWorks: Graphical corruption is no longer experienced
* Crysis Warhead: No longer crashes when launched in DirectX 10 mode
* System no longer hangs when resuming from sleep mode
* Audio is no longer disabled if the connected HDTV Is switched off/on
* Enabling dual graphics mode with a HD 7000 series product no longer displays green video playback
* Call of Duty- Black Ops : No longer hangs when loading a mission in DirectX 9 mode with Crossfire enabled
* Shogun 2: Flickering text is no longer experienced
* Star Wars – The Old Republic: In game cinematics no longer experience flicker when using the arrow keys
* Dirt Showdown: 8-Ball track no longer hangs with AMD Crossfire functionality enabled
* Max Payne 3: A black screen is no longer observed when launching game in DirectX 11 mode with AMD Crossfire functionality enabled
* Max Payne 3: Applying in game settings no longer causes the game to crash