ALLPlayer is one of the most popular programs for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Intelligent subtitles - the program checks the length of the subtitles and sets the time duration.
- Subtitles editor.
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
# What's new:
- ALLPlayer uses its built-in codecs when there is no better in the system.
- A new video - VMR9 output .
- Rotation of the screen: 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
- A new playback file formats as "webm" and "bik".
- Ability to watch movies with ALLPlayer.TV for those who have the English version of the browser.
# Reported problems solved:
- Stability, quality and aspect ratio when watching DVDs improved.
- Stability when watching movies in certain formats improved.
- Elimination of a black background effect while watching videos online with ALLPlayer.TV.
- Saving location in FullScreen mode.
- "Always on top" option in the main menu added again .
- Audio and Video outputs saving (for example, if audio from ALLPlayer has to go through SPDIF or Optical).
- Panel display while listening to the music improved.
- Saving OSD position.