Ad-Aware Antivirus Free 2007 Beta 3
Ad-Aware te da una completa protección anti-malware. Con monitorización en tiempo real, alertas de amenazas y actualizaciones automáticas puedes descansar tranquilo sabiendo que estás protegido.
- Haz compras, gestiones bancarias y reservas de viajes online - Te mantenemos a salvo de ladrones de contraseñas, rastreadores de claves, spyware, troyanos, timadores online, usurpadores de identidad y otros potenciales cibercriminales.
- Controla tu privacidad - Borra los rastros que vas dejando mientras navegas por la red – en navegadores como Internet Explorer, Opera y Firefox – con solo un click.
- Consigue tranquilidad - Sabiendo que tu información personal está a salvo de intrusos peligrosos y fisgones.
* Messages and a tray icon for scheduled scans and updates have been added.
* A bug in register scan that reported the wrong count of scanned items has been fixed.
* Ad-Watch no longer uses 100 percent CPU.
* A fix has been made to the Hosts File Editor so a dialog box will notify users of accepted or unaccepted entries when importing to the existing Hosts file.
* Database now displays the date of the last incremental update as the database date (core engine).
* Tweaked callback for preparing file hash scan.
* A template bug used for standard windows directories (%temp%, %appdir% etc) is fixed (core engine).
* The service now registers its own failure actions, instead of relying on sc.exe during the installation process which does not work on Win2k.
* Now able to stop process during "preparing GUID scan."
* Now able to stop process during "preparing File hash scan."
* Removed the call to sc.exe during installation in response to installation problems concerning Win2K.
* A bug that caused the GUI to crash if the display is set to a higher DPI rate than 96 has been fixed. Users with displays set above this rate will now be able to run the GUI, but fonts will not be displayed correctly.
* The main system for handling graphics has been rewritten, increasing the GUI's speed.
* The GUI's tab component has been rewritten.
* A bug has been fixed in Ad-Watch so that a notification message will appear if users attempt to run Ad-Watch when the application is already running.
* System restore point option has been removed for Windows 2000 operating systems, due to the technology not being supported by Microsoft.
* Lost connection to service when Windows hibernates is fixed.
* Ad-Aware 2007 "lost connection" dialog message is fixed and only launches with lost connection to the service.
* Removed memory leak after closing Ad-Aware.
* The "Windows Start-up Scan" setting can now be implemented from the Settings menu.
* Screensavers cannot be activated during scanning (Smart, Full and Custom Scans) in order to prevent a "Lost connection" error to the Ad-Aware service.
* Improvements to GUI speed on select tabs.
* "Scanner is busy" error message removed when "Start-Up Scan" mode is set to Smart or Full Scan in the Settings menu.
* Multiple minor corrections made in response to forum submissions.