Wireshark 1.9.0 Beta
Wireshark is the world's foremost network protocol analyzer, and is the de facto standard across many industries and educational institutions.
- Deep inspection of hundreds of protocols, with more being added all the time
- Live capture and offline analysis
- Standard three-pane packet browser
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others
- Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode TShark utility
- The most powerful display filters in the industry
- Rich VoIP analysis
- Read/write many different capture file formats
- Capture files compressed with gzip can be decompressed on the fly
- Live data can be read from Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP/HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, and others (depending on your platfrom)
- Decryption support for many protocols, including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
- Coloring rules can be applied to the packet list for quick, intuitive analysis
- Output can be exported to XML, PostScript®, CSV, or plain text
* Wireshark on 32- and 64-bit Windows supports automatic updates.
* The main welcome screen and status bar now display file sizes using strict SI prefixes instead of old-style binary prefixes.
* It is now possible to compare two fields in a display filter (for example: udp.srcport != udp.dstport). The two fields must be of the same type for this to work.